Online Advisors Insurance Agency Ltd

0723 645 810

How can we help?
< All Topics

What information do I need to provide to my agent,broker or insurer when proposing or renewing cover?

Your intermediary/insurer will ask you what kind of house you own or rent,
roughly how much your possessions are worth, and what kind of liability
cover you need.

The intermediary/insurer will also want to know how many people live in
your house and the general condition of your house. You should also tell
them if you own any particularly valuable items that might need special

Table of Contents