Online Advisors Insurance Agency Ltd

0723 645 810

How can we help?
< All Topics

What should I do if I am leaving the house unoccupied for sometime?

You will need to inform your insurance company if you are leaving your
house without an occupant for eight or more consecutive days. Cover may
be suspended for the period or extended to cover the period of un-occupancy
on payment of an additional premium.

Table of Contents