Online Advisors Insurance Agency Ltd

0723 645 810

How can we help?
< All Topics

What type of insurance do I need for a house purchased through a mortgage?

If you have purchased a house through a mortgage, the bank or building society will require domestic package insurance to protect its investment in your home. You may, however, require more insurance to cover personal items and liability.

Table of Contents